Friday 10 April 2020

Spring is Here!


Spring is here, but it's a different sort of spring this year, that's for sure. I am still doing all the indoor springy things though. The Easter tree is up and my collection of lambs are out! The glass rabbit (thank you Sheena) is keeping them company!

The stamps on my card are by Penny Black 'what a spring' and the sentiment is from the 'garden friends' set. The background papers are from 'Midnight' by Cocoa Vanilla.

I am entering my card into the following challenges....
Penny Black and More....anything goes
Creative Inspirations....april showers and flowers


11 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Liz, so sweet. I love your Easter tree and collection of lambs, the glass rabbit is lovely as well.
Happy Easter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Happy
Easter Liz. Love this pretty card. Design paper is gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Lorraine said...

A lovely spring card Liz, love the cute bunny and pretty paper
Happy Easter
Lorraine x

Carole said...

What acute card Liz and a lovely setting for the photo with all your spring lambs etc. Hope you are staying safe and well and enjoy the weekend however you can. Hugs xx

Liz said...

What a cute card! I love your Easter tree and little collection of animals. Wishing you a Happy Easter. xx

brenda said...

A sweet and fun Easter card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Beautiful Liz and so pretty. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is so cute

Whisper said...

One of my very favourite PB images and I love what you have done with it,

Stay safe, Luv Sam x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card Liz. I love the pretty patterned paper and the image is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us as Creative Inspirations this month, Jayne DT

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute I love the layout and the cute images, and your tree :0) hugs Pops x