Saturday 11 April 2020

Movie Bucket List - part 1


Hello. Since, for the foreseeable future, I can't make any entries in my Coffee or 111 Places journals I decided to start a movie journal. This one is a joint venture with my hubby. There are so many lists of movies to watch but we decided to follow the IMBD 'Movie Bucket List'. The one that's used for the 'scratch off' poster that you see in gift shops.

Of course I had to decorate the cover, I knew that film strip stamp would come in handy one day! Then searched the stash for anything film related, finally only finding stars! The inside cover has a short intro'.  
 

We are not watching the films in order, I'm leaving the daily choice to hubby. So the first to be ticked off was Dirty Dancing. I think he wanted it over and done with! 
I gave it a seven and hubby gave a surprising 5.


Next one Alien. 
Hubby has taken on the doodling and journalling, he's doing a pretty good job!


And finally, till next week, Groundhog Day. 
Which we agreed was much better than we remembered, both giving it a six. 



7 comments:

Glennis F said...

Such a great idea Liz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great and fun journal

Carole said...

I think this is a really fabulous idea Liz...and love your journal...all so professional looking. As for dirty dancing I think we have it on DVD in the cupboard...must give it a watch again. This journal will be wonderful to look back on in the future when all this over, and great that hubby is paying his part too. Well done! Stay well and safe. Happy Easter and hugs xx

Janette said...

Oh wow Liz out of the gloom came this fabulous idea and I love it, brilliant and what a 'look back' thing to have.
Hope your ok and having a nice easter weekend..I wonder what you'll be watching ..mmm..haha...happy Easter.xx

Mrs A. said...

What a simply great idea. I loved Dirty Dancing and would give it a 10.Your next posts will be something to look forward to. Hugs Mrs A.

Shabneez said...

Great idea! Shabneez x

Pop's Cards said...

It is something you are doing together and it will be a reminder that we got through it but I really love this idea, I might suggest some films to the other half, see what he says, and the book looks so good, hugs Pops x