Thursday 23 January 2020

Zippy Zebras


Hello. Time in the crafty room has been curtailed by nearly two weeks jury duty at the High Court. An experience I never want to repeat. Anyway, here is my first card of 2020! All the stamps are from the Zippy Zebra set by My Favourite Things and the background paper is from the Essential Black and White paper pad by Altenew.

I am entering the following challenges -

Allsorts - more than a single word sentiment
Creative Inspirations - something old/new (I have used my new Zippy Zebras!)




11 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Liz..I like your zebras and of course the black and white...how well that backing paper goes with the zebra stripes! Hope all ok with you up there. xx

brenda said...

What a sweet and fun card, many thanks for joining in with our 'More than a Word' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby card, Liz! Love the stripy scene you've created. Boo hiss for the jury service. I was called a few years ago and have to say that it really affected me in a negative way for quite some time after. Glad to do my civic duty and all that, but it was hard, Jox

Shabneez said...

High Court sounds like an experience Liz! Love your creation with all the stripes! Shabneez x

Janette said...

This is so different and I really like it Liz, gorgeous card.x

Mervi said...

Cute and gorgeous card!
Thank you Liz for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Liz said...

What a fabulous card, I love the design. xx

Craftychris said...

Such a delightful card! xxx

jane stillman said...

A super card - great design x

Emma Goddard said...

Aww I love this, such an adorable card....great design xx