Thursday 9 January 2020

My 2020 Journal


Hello. For the past two years I have been journaling in a Hobonichi and I have loved them (look how chunky they got) but towards the end of last year I struggled making daily entries and lost interest a little. So I decided the best way forward would be to use an undated journal and then I wouldn't feel under pressure to make an entry every day or feel bad at having blank pages.

I have been admiring the books from The Citrus Book Bindery for a long time and decided that one of their 'layflats' was exactly what I needed. I was not disappointed, this book is fabulous! I am now looking forward to making entries daily, or weekly or even maybe monthly as time allows.


 And here is my first page. 
It turned out really quite clean and simple but you would not believe how long it took me to decide what to do on the opening page!


 The second page just has some decorative bits and pieces and some words to remind me 
'don't fill your head with worries'. And then 1st January. Some journaling, some ephemera (Prima Golden Coast, on sale here) and some stickers. 

I will be sharing entries periodically throughout the year. 


3 comments:

Liz said...

A great start to your new journal, Liz. Looking forward to seeing more pages throughout 2020. xx

Glennis F said...

Well done! I have never been ambitious enough to do journalling, so admire very much anyone who does!

Janette said...

I think its a great start, CAS not much to say on day one, perfect Liz.xx