Wednesday 29 January 2020

happy birthday


Hello. I have gone super girly for my card today! It's all very pink but I kinda like it! The stamp set is Flower Girl by Waffle Flower and I love that the stamps are all separate bits. You can decide whether or not to give her wings, a crown, flowers in her hair - lots of combinations. The flowers round the bottom of her dress are a separate stamp too so you could decide to make them a different colour but, like I say, I have gone all out pink!

I am entering the challenge at Allsorts - take flight.


7 comments:

Carole said...

Every little girls dream..pink a fairy and butterflies and flowers. Love how you have framed her. xx

Lorraine said...

She looks adorable and so pretty in pink. Love her sparkly wings too.
Lorraine x

Glennis F said...

Gorgeous!

brenda said...

What a really pretty and feminine creation Liz, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Take Flight' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

oh my goodness this is just so cute, I love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Janette said...

Hi Liz, what a gorgeous card, she looks so pretty in that lovely dress and love the pretty frame.xx

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty creation Liz! Shabneez x