Sunday 20 October 2019

Oh So Jolly


Hello. Another quick make for the Christmas pile! This time featuring 'The Walrus, The Polar Bear and The Penguin' by Stamping Bella. I stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the image and attached to the card using foam pads. The sentiment is from the 'Oh So Jolly' set by Sugar Pea Designs.

Well, it has at last stopped raining and it's a lovely blue sky, but very cold, day. A good day to take the dog and my camera for a walk and grab some Autumn pictures for my journal.


4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What I say other than I love it. I need to case this design do effective.

Carole said...

Lovely card for the box Liz....9 weeks on Wednesday the big day! (sorry). Weather brighter today but showers still trying hard. Have a good week and I look forward to seeing where you went on your walk.xx

Craftychris said...

This is an 'oh so jolly' card, I love it! xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x