Tuesday 29 October 2019

November Monthly Planner Pages


Hello. Last month I shared my October monthly planner pages and told you a little bit about how I use the monthly pages (if you missed it the blog post is here). So continuing on from that here are my November pages. I have taken a totally different approach this month and have left lots of space in the boxes for notes - November is going to be a busy month! That's what I love about these blank pages by Waffle Flower, you can customise and decorate as much or as little as you want to suit your needs in any particular month.

Because I wanted to leave the boxes blank I simply decorated along the bottom of the pages. I also added some extra 'list' space on the side. The stamps I have used this month just hint at Christmas,  that's because I like to go all out Christmas on my December pages! 


Here are links to the stamp sets I used -
 
Birdie Brown Alphabet and Numbers by My Favorite Things
 
The monthly planner pages are by Waffle Flower and are on special offer at the mo' here


0 comments: