Wednesday 28 October 2009

Two Bags


Oh well, all good things must come to an end and so this is my final project for Creative Inspirations. It has been a joy to be involved and if anyone gets the chance you should grab it. I have to admit it has made me 'up my game' a little.

This week the challenge is 'Decorate a Bag'. I had soo much fun doing this and they have turned out so well I will definately be doing more.

The images are from PinkPetticoat and as part of the set you get little faux buttons that you punch out and decorate. It is a challenge in itself coming up with ickle things to put on them!

This project fits two other challenges...
Crafty Catz which is 'Buttons and Brads'. And, guess what? The prize there is from PinkPetticoat, so you never know, you might get the faux buttons!
PaperPlay which is 'Favourite Embellishment'. Well you all know how I feel about my buttons. This is also a DT call so I hope I'm just in under the wire!


11 comments:

bumblealsie said...

have only ever dressed a bag. great job and it was nice to see you.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh Liz, these are absolutely gorgeous,you clever thing. Stunning creations, well done.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Liz
Wow they are gorgeous ,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning bags and you certainly did us proud. Hope you will continue to join in the challenges. Great working with you. Sue xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning bags and you certainly did us proud. Hope you will continue to join in the challenges. Great working with you. Sue xx

Julie M said...

Wow, gorgeous bags, Liz. I love them (and the buttons!!!).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week and good luck.

Julie

Suzie said...

These are beautiful, I love them. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

carol said...

wow these are fantastic, i would be over the moon with the bag,never mind whats inside..lol thanks for joining in with Crafty Catz, x carol

Anonymous said...

These are adorable gift bags--I love your butttons! Great colors and papers!
Hugs,
April

Georgia said...

Oh wow Liz, these are beautiful! I love the gorgeous Christmas trees and all the little buttons! Fabulous tags too! :)
Love, Georgia xx