Wednesday 14 October 2009

Cool Niece


Well, in actual fact I have two cool nieces, but sadly they are both on the other side of the world in New Zealand. We keep in touch with Skype but it's not the same.

Anyways, here is the second card for my guest appearance with the Creative Inspirations gals. The challenge set this week is 'Family'. Pop over there and be inspired. Oh, and there is a great prize....a rubber stamp from the Wags 'n' Whiskers Rubber Stamp Company.

For my card I used Manga Girl #1 from Sugar Nellie and Cupcake papers by BasicGrey. I coloured the image with Copics.

9 comments:

Dragonlady said...

hi Liz,

Lovely family card for your DT posting. I love the words and I think your nieces would love to receive one like this.

HUgs Ali x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, great image and fab papers!
Clairex

Juls said...

such a funky card! love the colour combo!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. What a fab fun card, lovely bright colours and a gorgeous image.
Love Sandra xx

Georgia said...

'Cool' card Liz! This is fabulous, I love the flowery papers and gorgeous Manga image, you're going to have one happy niece! :)
Love, Georgia xx

bumblealsie said...

my neice is only happy when she is naughty but she thinks that is being cool. swapsies?

Emma said...

I love the bright and funky colours...fantastic!!
Hugs Emma x

having a {me} day said...

This is adorable!! Love the bright colours of it! kxx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Just perfect...love the colours and papers....superb! xx