Tuesday 27 October 2009

George for Friday Sketchers

Hello everyone, isn't it amazing how moving the clock by only one hour can make you feel a bit out of sorts. I have gained an hour but don't feel the benefit, I'm tired and hungry at the wrong times.

So, I was at the SECC and to tell the truth it was a tad disappointing. Don't get me wrong I still managed to spend the economy of a small country on loads of stash, but I had things in mind I wanted that just weren't there. The stand that usually has all the Penny Black stamps, nowhere to be seen. The guy with the full range of nesties, not there either. I will be thinking twice about next time, it is just so easy now to get everything online.

Grumbles over, here is my card. It follows this weeks great sketch over on FridaySketchers. Looking at it now, oh my, has it turned out very red or what? Maybe should have introduced another colour in one of the papers. The image is George from The Digi Stamp Boutique, and, spot the new nesties.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to get good pictures in daylight. Dark mornings, dark evenings and howling wind and rain in between. I may try to get better pics at the weekend.


2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz,

Sorry your trip was a disappointment isn't it annoying when you actually want to spend money and can't.

Love your card and the nesties!! Lucky you - only jealous!!

Hugs Ali x

PS Bumblealsie has been very vocal recently is he still off. I love his comments!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Liz, love the colour combination and George looks so sweet, fab papers too :) Donna x