Sunday 4 October 2009

Under the Mistletoe



Christmas cardmaking has started in earnest in the Buttons household. So meet Alex and Felicity. This was a fun card to do and I am definitely going to do a little set of these for this years festivities. You can buy Alex and Felicity here at the Digi Stamp Boutique. They are the offer of the month so now is a good time to snap them up!
This fits a grand 5 challenges.....I guess it's just that time of year...
My Time to Craft...Snowbuddies
Creative Card Crew...All that Sparkles
DareU2Digi...Punch/Diecuts
Crafts4Eternity...Sketch plus use a punch and add a bow or knot

The paper is from a Daisy and Dandelion pad and I coloured the image with Copics.

And, while we are on the subject of Christmas how would you like to be the proud owner of this little cutie digi stamp....

All you have to do is get your thinking cap on and come up with a name that suits these three snow people. You can either name them individually or as a group. Then go here to the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog and enter. But be quick, you only have until 9am on Monday 5th October.





16 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab card - love the image - thanks for joining in this weeks MTTC xx

bumblealsie said...

Reminds me of myself in my youth. Now I need a whole bush of the stuff to jump out of and prevent scaring the gals.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Elizabeth
Love everything about this, the image, the DPs & the colouring. It's all FAB! Great interpretation of the sketch. Hope you like our new look C4E challenge & you'll continue to play along. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Another fabulous card, but the buttons are missing!!!
Pop over to see what I named the Snowmen - shouldn't think I will get picked!!!!

Hugs Ali x

pinky said...

Hi Liz, love this cute card. Just bought this set yesterday so you have given me some inspiration. Thanks for joining us at c4e this week. Hugs
Pinky

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet - perfect card for a couple! I love the papers you've chosen and the colours too! I hope you've had a nice weekend!

Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Liz's creative corner said...

Your cards are fantastic, love the images and the papers you've used, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog it was much appreciated xx

Hugs Liz xx

Georgia said...

Fantastic card Liz! I love the bow and the snowflakes - the image is so sweet and I love how you've coloured it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Truly delightful...love the colour scheme and your colouring is wonderful...just look at that superb hair! xx

Lesley said...

Fab card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sandra said...

Great card Liz. I love the way you have shaped the sentiment... it adds so much dimension.
Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Liz, love your super cute digi image, such a sweet couple! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

michele said...

gorgeous card Liz! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

michele said...

congratulations Liz you won the draw for recipe #1!!! check out the blog for how to claim your prize!! hugs mx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!