Friday 5 March 2021

Spring is Here!


Hello. I have a happy, bright card to share today. The stamp is 'What a Spring' by Penny Black and the background papers are 'now and then' by MME. The cute doily was in one of my Sweet Treat boxes from ages ago - I've been hoarding it! I coloured the stamped images using my Inktense pencils. You can watch me do this together with a full step by step on how I put the card together over on my channel, or click here.....


 I am entering the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday....anything goes



5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

What a lovely springcard.

Glennis F said...

So sweet, Liz

Mrs A. said...

Most certainly a spring card. I love your colouring. Off to watch the video. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Back again.just watched your brilliant tutorial. You have such a soothing voice. Hugs Mrs A.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute. Inlove using doilies, just ordered some more this morning. Love the images