Saturday 13 March 2021

Sending Love


Hello. I have a cute card to share today. The sweet image is a Stamping Bella stamp called 'happy everything wobbles' and I coloured using my ZIG Real Brush markers. The background die is called 'butterfly oval' and is by Tutti Designs. The paper is from a Simple Stories pad called 'summer fresh' and the sentiment is from the 'sentimental' set by Tracey Hey.

I have filmed a step by step video showing how I coloured the stamped image and put the whole card together....




4 comments:

Carole said...

This is a lovely card Liz....great colouring, great video and I like the way you have used the white die cut on the white background...very effective! Hope all OK in your neck of the woods. xx

brenda said...

A really striking creation and lovely dimension, many thanks for joining in with with our 'A Stamped Image' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Love the design with the die cut oval frame with the cute image, and the paper is so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining this week's Allsorts challenge! Hope you'll stop by again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Liz, the stamp is so cute and I love the pretty die cut frame
Lorraine x