Friday 22 May 2020

Stori Dori - part 3



Hello. I have another few pages in my Stori Dori to share today. The one above includes a quote from a Lennon and McCartney song called The End (written by Paul but, as all songs, credited as Lennon and McCartney). Turning to favourite song lyrics is a good way to add journaling to a page when you don't have much to say!


The page on the left is a collage of extraordinary things! I got the brilliant book below and immediately got my scissors out. Hours of cutting out fun ahead! The page on the left is a super quick collage of a newer style of diecut ephemera. The background paper and ephemera came in this months box from paper, pen and plan.


Loving that my Stori Dori is getting chunky!


Stori Dori - part 1 here
Stori Dori - part 2 here

1 comments:

Glennis F said...

You are so clever Liz, so inspirational too!