Thursday 7 November 2019

Sweet Treat Box Journals



Hello. Today I'm sharing four little hand stitched journals, I think this will be my new obsession since I bought the We Are Memory Keepers bookbinding tool! Everything, apart from the thread and the plain paper inside the journals, was in my October Sweet Treat box from Paper, Pen and Plan. Every month when I get my box I keep all the contents on a tray on my desk. Then I challenge myself to use it up by the end of the month! I pretty much succeed but that's because eveything is always so gorgeous.


These little books are the perfect size for my popping into my handbag to keep quick notes when I'm out and about. Maybe little reminders of potential Christmas gifts or a note of a new coffee shop I will need to try out!


And here is a peak of a few bits from my November box, yes, it's already all sorted on my tray and good to go for a few Christmas projects. The full unboxing video is here and you can find out about ordering your own box here.


3 comments:

Shabneez said...

Beautiful journals Liz - those papers are lovely! Shabneez x

Liz said...

I love your hand stitched journals, Liz, lovely colours. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to write in them. xx

Craftychris said...

Love those little books - so handy too! xxx