Tuesday 19 November 2019

Oh So Jolly Gift Bag



Hello, it's Tuesday so time for me to share my Seven Hills Crafts project and it features an upcycled plain white gift bag. First of all I stamped, coloured and cut out the two figures (twice) from the Stamping Bella set 'Little Bits Winter Collection Figure Skaters' (matching dies are here). Then I used three of the figures to decorate the bag popping them onto green and blue cardstock which had been die cut into dome shapes using 'Stitched Dome Stax Die-namics'. Before adhering the domes to the bag I wrapped some twine around and tied a bow. 


For the tag I wanted to stamp the sentiment from the 'Oh So Jolly' set by Sugar Pea Designs onto white cardstock but it just wasn't having much impact so I cut out a further two tag shapes from the green and blue cardstock and layered them together at a slight angle. Then I attached my fourth little figure to the tag using foam pads. I'm pretty pleased with how my little bit of upcycling turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!


3 comments:

Carole said...

Brilliant transformation of that bag Liz..and a super tag too. Love those little skaters. xx

Mrs A. said...

Plain white bag to extra special and layering the tag with the same coloured card really brings th3 two items together. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

This is lovely Liz, sweet stamps and pretty colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x