Tuesday 14 May 2019

Wedding Day


Hello. Today I'm sharing my first card for Colourific Stamps.

My card features stamps from the 'Vintage Car' set. I stamped the car, flowers and leaves onto watercolour card using my Versafine ink pad. I then coloured with Inktense pencils blending with a paintbrush and a little water. I then fussy cut all the images and popped them onto the card blank using foam pads.

Included in the set is a 'registration number' to change up the card to Happy Birthday!

See the full range of Colourific stamps here.


3 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous wedding card, I love the vintage card which would also be a great stamp for male birthday cards.
Kath x

Carole said...

Lovely wedding card Liz and a fab different idea for one. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely image and great design