Thursday 16 May 2019

Memory Keeping 2019 - part 1



Hello. Today I'm sharing my first entry in my 2019 Sn@p album. 
This is where I document our holidays (I am still working my way through my 'old holidays', see the blog post here all about that!). This is just a couple of pages to record an overnight stay we had in the Dunkeld House Hotel back in March.


In this month's Sweet Treat Box from Paper, Pen and Plan I got some cool transparent acetate cards. I popped one on top of the hotel feedback card (top pic') and the other is in a pocket on it's own with a couple of stickers.


I have being using the Sn@p albums since 2016. My 2019 teal album has not yet been decorated but I have my eye on the new Simple Stories 'Heart' collection which will match perfectly.



1 comments:

Carole said...

You are so clever and SO organised Liz. xx