Thursday 8 November 2018

November Sweet Treat Box


Hello. It's that time of the month again! It's Sweet Treat time!! 

This month's box is packed full of festive fun. Reindeers, snowflakes and Santas. And, oh my, look at that gorgeous paper! And I love the red clip, but I think I love the reindeer jumbo paper clip even more! If you would like to see all the goodies in their full festive glory pop over to my You Tube channel and watch my three minute unboxing.

As well as the box subscribers get a free digital bundle.The designs vary from month to month but can include journal cards, planner pages, papers and loads more! The subsciptions have now opened for the December box 'Frosty Fun' you can subscribe, or buy a one off box. 

Get all the info' you need over at the Paper, Pen and Plan shop here.
 
 

0 comments: