Sunday 11 November 2018

Christmas Planning!



Hello. I'm always pretty organised in the lead up to Christmas. I keep lists of things to do and things that need to be bought. Over the years this has been done on random bits of paper, post it notes or sometimes, if I've been super organised, a notebook. But since I discovered planners and travellers notebook covers my plans are not only super organised but totally gorgeous!

For this years plans I am using a black and white travellers notebook by Websters Pages. There are four elastics inside and your notebooks just slide in and are securely held in place. I have added a red snowflake and silver heart shaped bell (they came in this month's Sweet Treat Box) to the elastic that holds the notebook closed.


I have added a snowflake acetate 'dashboard' just as a bit of frippery as my first page. I simply folder the acetate in half and slid it through the first elastic. Some stickers and my reindeer paperclip (also in this months box) add to the prettiness.


On the inside of the acetate is 'Merry' a Julie Nutting stamp. I stamped her on watercolour paper, coloured and carefully cut her out. I stuck her on the acetate and added dots to her dress with a white gel pen.


I covered the notebook using papers and stickers from the Merry and Bright collection by Simple Stories. I added a little seam binding down the edge. The notebook has been divided up into sections and I made tabs for each one - calendar, cleaning, shopping etc. I have also added some washi tape to the edges of some of the pages.

I hope you have enjoyed this peek into my Christmas plans! If you fancy having a go yourself the Paper, Pen and Plan facebook group is running 'Penelope Plans December'. We are sharing ideas and planning our Christmas step by step. I'd love to see you there!

The Merry and Bright collection I used is available here and the 'Merry' stamp is here. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off!


1 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning, I keep telling myself to get started on a book like this, yours is fabulous Liz, really inspiring...xx