Sunday 3 June 2018

Plan With Me and June Unboxing!


Hello. I'm back from my holidays and here to share my regular Sunday plan with me blog post. This week I have a rainbow of elephants, some fancy frames and Planner Penelope envelopes! I stamped everything using my Versafine  ink pad and coloured with ZIG Real Brush Markers. The envelope stamp is in the June Sweet Treat Box (see below for pics and unboxing video). I stamped the envelope and then masked it off with a piece of scrap and stamped Penelope from a previous Sweet Treat box. Works well I think!


The envelope paper clip and pink clip at the top of the page are both from this months box (which, I think, is the best ever). Here are all the stamp sets I used....
 

Elephant stamps from a Mama Makes set.
Planner Penelope stamps from Paper, Pen and Plan.

And here is what is in the June Sweet Treat Box. Gorgeous papers, clips, pen, stamps, stencils, embellies, washi tape.......


If you want to see a full reveal in more detail then you can see my unboxing video here. Oh, and here's a sneak peek of the July box, looks gorgeous, can't wait!!




0 comments: