Wednesday 9 May 2018

I am right where i want to be.....


Hello. Today I'm sharing a page in my art journal. The background got a wash of grey watercolour, I then stamped 'Traveller' by Sentimentally Yours using Versamagic chalk ink 'Persimmon'. The daisies from the 'Daisy Friends' set by Polkadoodles were then stamped around the edges using Versafine and coloured with my Zig marker pens.

The girl and butterflies from 'Special Times' also by Polkadoodles were stamped onto watercolour paper, coloured, fussy cut and stuck in place. The border and dots stamps are also from the 'Special Times' set. I finished off by adding the words which are stickers from Simple Stories.

1 comments:

Shabneez said...

Love this creation of yours Liz - I always admire people who have an art journal. I really want one but I can't find the time at the moment! Shabneez x