Tuesday 8 May 2018

happy birthday




Hello. Today I'm sharing my second card as a guest over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
My card features the following digital elements from the Polkadoodles online store - 

Surprise Gifts Digi Stamp
Winnie Celebrations Papers 1
Winnie Celebrations Sentiments 1

I coloured using my Copic marker pens and added some glitter to the flowers, I wish you could see how it sparkles in real life! 

The challenge is 'anything goes' so that's nice and easy isn't it? 
Why not have a go, all the info' is here.

I am also entering the following challenges - 



10 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a sweet card Liz! I love her glittery flowers and your little sequins

Creative world said...

Stunning make and colors ...Ċ½eljka xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Uber prettiness! Yvonne x

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Ruth said...

She is really very sweet and I love that you are trying out hair loads with your Copics. You can see the difference every time! xx

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty and beautifully coloured, Jo x

Julie Reed said...

Lovely and summery x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable

Jane Savage said...

So very beautiful xxx

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute! Happy you joined in with GDT this week!