Friday 12 August 2016

This weeks haul


Hello. Last week, stamps and dies. This week, two paper pads, stickers and die cuts. The stickers and die cuts will be used in my planner/smash books/journals. I am determined to get back into them and this new haul will go a long way to helping!

On the subject of paper pads. I have quite a collection of 6x6 pads. Some have only a few sheets left. Some are practically antiques! However, I cannot bring myself to have a clear out - you never know when you might need that exact paper! But, what I was thinking of doing, is taking the sheets out and making one big pile. But then I wouldn't be able to tell people what the paper is called - does that matter? You probably can't get some of it anymore anyway. What do you do?

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have to keep mine in pads so I know what I am using. I do have a sort out of sheets I won't use and sell them. Great haul

Dotty Jo said...

Lots of loveliness here! In the end I decided to keep my paper pads together for the purposes of coordinating and matching. I've set myself the challenge of not buying any further pads until I can get them all into one box... I doubt if I'll manage but you never know! Have a great weekend, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

I always write in pencil on the back of my papers where they have come from. If I use some of it I make sure the piece left still has the writing on otherwise I rewrite it. Works for me. This way I don't have yo keep it in pads and can separate into patterns, colours etc. hugs Mrs A.

Deirdremf said...

My 6x6s and 8x8s are just in small crates from the poundshop. I make it a rule to have no left over pieces. I use up the whole sheet on several cards, on the inside of the card or on the envelope. Of couse I break the rule sometimes! At the moment i cannot allow myself to buy paper. I just have too much.