Tuesday 9 September 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


 Hello. It's Tuesday! 
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
And this week it's... 

Repeat Repeat
 (use a repeat design of some description - 
text, flowers, dies, gems etc.)

  We have a very generous prize from our sponsor - 
 
(a super cute stamp set)
 
My card features dies from my Die-namics Blueprints 10 set by My Favourite Things. The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday set called 'I Like You'.
 
 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there! 
 

7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Liz, love the design & colours.

Donna x

Unknown said...

What a stunning card. Karen x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Marjorie said...

Love your card Liz, such a simple design but very eye catching...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Liz - super stylish :o)
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Liz… I love those little arrows and heart… so perfect with the sentiment! a wonderful CAS card! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and design. Thanks for sharing with us all cheers Sue N x