Tuesday 2 September 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card



Hello. It's Tuesday!
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.

And this week it's...Anything Goes 
(optional extra - recycle or upcycle)
We have a very generous prize from our sponsors - 
A £10 gift voucher! 
For my card I used that Brilliance white ink pad again on the sentiment stamp from the 'chalkboard greetings set' by My Favourite Things. The papers are by Doodlebug and are available here in the BfB shop. And I couldn't resist adding a little Penny Black hedgie as a finishing touch.

For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit  
The Papertake Weekly Challenge. 
See you there!
 

5 comments:

Jacee said...

Super card Liz, love that little hedgehog!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Fabulous card Liz - uber cute hedgie and I love the pop of yellow :o)
Debs xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Liz, I love the papers and adorable hedgie.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Liz, and such a cute little hedgy.
Lorraine x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card Liz - great design and love the pop of yellow against the black & white. LOVE that little hedgie too - so cute!

Jocelyn x