Wednesday 16 July 2014

2014 Scavenger Hunt


Hello. Over the summer months Rinda, over on her blog Gallo Organico, runs a photography scavenger hunt and I am joining in again. There are twenty one items on the list, which can be found here.
So here goes for my first five finds -


 Number 12 - A Mascot
 I managed to snap Clyde. The mascot for the Commonwealth Games which kick off in Glasgow in a few days time.

 Number 6 - An Urban Street Scene
I took this view of Buchanan Street from Argyle Street in Glasgow city centre. The banners are for the Commonwealth Games (see above)

 Number 20 - A Bus with a Picture on it's Side
A few weekends ago I was in the English Lake District and managed to nab this picture of a passing open top tourist bus.

 Number 9 - A Bakery
Not much to say about this one except yummmeeee!

 Number 5 - A Rack of Postcards
This one is pretty self explanatory too.
So, there we have it. My first five finds crossed off the list. Hopefully be back with more next week.
 

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

An excellent start Liz! I really like the street scene and well done on finding the bus. Don't forget to link up at the end of the month.
Rinda

Aimes said...

What a fun challenge, Liz! I hear ya on the bakery - totally yummy! ;)
Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blogeroo. I'm now following you too! :)