Sunday 11 May 2014

Up, Up and Away


 Hello. I haven't blogged since Tuesday but I have a really good excuse! New stock arrived for the BfB shop. Loads of new 6x6 paper pads - 


 These three plus loads more. And packs of much sought after enamel dots
So, onto my card, as it's Sunday it features a DigiStamp Boutique image. A hot air balloon and matching sentiment from the Bon Voyage set. I think the Bon Voyage set is my fave DSB set of all time!
 Although have you seen the brand new cheeky monkeys? I might need to re-consider!

 

11 comments:

Fiona said...

love this Liz...balloons are fab!! Must invest in some!!

Fi
x

Lee said...

Oh WOW,what a fab card,wish I was as clever as you.Give Boyd a cuddle from me please.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Liz, this is so gorgeous, love the fab images and design.

Donna x

Sue said...

Wonderful card Liz. I LOVE those colourful balloons and wonderful die cuts.
I have just seen those cheeky monkeys, they are gorgeous - yet more images to add to my wish list!
Sue xx

Carole said...

Fabulous card Liz. Love the dimension you have given in the balloons and that sun...he makes you feel happy!xx

Sarah said...

Such a great colourful and cheery card Liz!! xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Liz, love all the elements and the sunny sun! Fern x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love this card such a fab modern design. janex

MagsB said...

Another corker, Liz! I love the happy sun!

love Mags B x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this beautiful scene you've created. The smiling sun looks so cute!
Rebecca.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

I love choice colors and elements! Your cards are always original!
Ileanaxxx