Tuesday 13 May 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card



Hello. It's Tuesday! 
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 And this week it's...
 
Pretty Pastels
   
We have a very generous prize from our sponsors - 
 
 (A gorgeous owl and sentiment stamp set!)

 For my card I used papers from this pretty paper pad -

 It's called 'Something Wonderful' by Teresa Collins and is available here in the BfB shop.
The little stamp is from a Stampin'Up! set called 'For the Birds' and all the pieces were cut using my Blueprints dies.
 
For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there!

 

13 comments:

Debs said...

Fab card Liz - love the super cool LO and the sweet button detail.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Liz and a great colour choice xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely design, great colour. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Liz. I love the papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

I love your design and the mint green is so cool and freshing. hugs Mrs a.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Liz, such a gorgeous colour :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carole said...

This is lovely Liz. I like the layout , love the green and those cute little birds...aaahhh! Fab.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card cheers sue x

MagsB said...

I do love your CAS designs, and your colours are always gorgeous! This beauty is no exception!

love Mags B x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, I love this colour and the layout looks amazing!
Rebecca.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Sweet card, very delicate!
Ileanaxxx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Liz - love the layout and the soft green colours.

Jocelyn x

Piglet said...

Wow, that is a really cute card! <3