Tuesday 10 July 2012

Let it Snow

It's Tuesday and that means there are new bears on the loose over at TeddyBo and Co. And a new challenge...

Christmas in July

Now I don't normally have anything to do with the glittery stuff until at least November, but I had to make an exception for these cute new bears! 
I used TeddyBea 213 and coloured with copics. The papers and letter stickers are Echo Park 'winter wonderland'.
I am entering my creation into two challenges...
Allsorts...red, white and blue
ABC....Surprise 
 

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous card love the image I think I'll have to go and get some. Great layout and fantastic Colours. Caroline xxx

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful card Liz, great image and I love your colouring.

Jo x

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a cute image :o) Gorgeous card too, love the colours and design. Hugs, Lisa x

Mary J said...

Oh I love how you used the papers Liz - such a sweet fab card!

Kerri said...

love your coloring as well as the card ..great job and thks for sharing!!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Liz - fab image and love the snowflake :o)
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Liz. Beautiful image. Love the colours.
Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Liz, love the image and fab colours!
Helen x

Janette said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, love Teddy's colouring to, looks brilliant.xx

Emma Williams said...

This is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing...I just love it!! I also LOVE your canvas in the previous post, congrats on your win and what you made with the stamps...WOW, just stunning!
Hope you're ok, Liz!!
Hugs Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always Liz. Love your new watermark too!
xx

Unknown said...

cute!!! love the image and coloring, great!thanks for sharing it at ABC Challenge
hugs