Wednesday 9 May 2012

TeddyBo Tuesday..On Wednesday! (and other bits & bobs)

Better late than never! But I have a good excuse, more about that in a bit. Anyways, it's team A's turn to host the TeddyBo Challenge this fortnight which is 'Button Up'. You have until Sunday to enter. There are some gorgeous images up for grabs. All the info' and some brilliant inspiration from Team A is here.

Talking of gorgeous images up for grabs. Have you had a nosey at the brand new DigiStamp Boutique facebook page? There are two cool free images to celebrate the launch. Pop over here for all the info'. If you have never tried going digital then this is the perfect chance.

Now what else, oh yes, over on Cupcake Crafts Challenge my recent 'London Telephone Box' card made me a Cupcake Cutie - thanks girls, my badge is on my sidebar.

Now, my excuse for yesterday. Well, the other week I told you about the new furniture arriving. So that meant we had a fairly big shelving unit surplus to requirements which hubby thought might be good at the back of the garage. But I had other ideas. 'Darling, if we moved the other units from the crafty room it would be perfect in there!' So the whole day was spent moving furniture and re-organising stash onto my new shelves. I'm off to Ikea today for some nice basket boxes. I will post some pics when properly finished.

Might be back later with a card!  
 

2 comments:

melsanford said...

Congrats on your win! Can't wait to see your piccies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

rosie said...

well done on your win.