Saturday 26 June 2010

Another Year Older!

Hip, hip the weekend is here! That means it is time to set another Penny Black Challenge. This week the challenge is....

'Paper Patch'

The papers I have 'patched' are Kioshi by Basic Grey and I have used a Penny Black Stickeroo from the So Cute! sheet. Stickeroos are great to have on hand when crafty time is a bit scarce.

This week we have not one, but two fabulous sponsors...


a 15% off lifetime voucher, and...



Fantastic Ribbons, four rolls of ribbon, winners choice.

The DT were all lucky enough to be given a selection of ribbon to play with and I have used a piece to finish off my card. Take a peek here to see what my teamies all did with their ribbon.
You are sure to see lots of lovelyness!

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great fun and cute card hun - love it! Have a great weekend
Hugs
Pauline x

Debs said...

Super cute card - love the colours.
Enjoy the weekend.
Debs xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Liz,
That cat looks really cross! I love your card, the paper patching looks fab!
Clare x

NGCARDS said...

Lovely work hun, that grumpy cat is a great image! xxx

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Liz! These papers are fantastic and I love the grouchy little cat! I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Love Beth xx

G Peplow said...

Hi, just popped over from the Penny Black sat challenge because I liked your card so much. I love how you've used the BG papers fanning them out is a brilliant idea, that way you get to see more of them. That cat stamp is adorable and I love the way you've painted it, xx

Mrs A. said...

He is so cute. Looks just like my Wimpy when I am late with his tea.
Ok! I.m coming. Now wheres the tin opener.

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee I love that cat! xx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the puddy cat. Lovely papers and colours too.
Kelly.x

Joey said...

Hehehe love this cat he is so humourous! Joey.x

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, great image :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - love the colour combo and colouring

Steph said...

Ha ha! I love that sticker, Liz!!! Gorgeous papers again!!

Tasha said...

Sucha stunning card, beautiful colourwork and clour combo!
love tasha xx