Wednesday 26 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday #37 Snow & Snowflakes


The challenge this week is 'Snow & Snowflakes'.


OK, so it's Wednesday. I am therefore just in the nick of time for this one. It actually also follows last weeks Sketch Saturday but I was too late for that one. Ho hum, never mind.

I thought I had done the last of Christmas but got this stamp from Funky Kits (who can resist) and just had to use him right away.

So here is my resplendent snowman with three glistening snowflakes.

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, I love how you have coloured the cute snowman. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

tiggertastic said...

what a fantastic make, stunning work and use of colours

I have left you a award on my blog, thank you for always leaving such kind comments on my blog

Sarah xx