Sunday 16 November 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge & Secret Crafter


On a bit of roll now and another two for one. This time I have used one of my bigshot dies instead of a stamped image. I had almost forgotten how much fun I have with these. I 'spotted' up the white card using my printer and that turned the little dogs into dalmations - aren't they cute!

The challenges were -
Cupcake Craft Challenge # 13 Spots and Dots
and
Secret Crafter Challenge # 7 Cute as a Button, well everyone knows how much I love my buttons so just had to do this one!


Goodies I used - Papermania paper pad 'sweet nothings',nesties, bigshot die ' dog', CB folder swiss dots, ribbon and buttons.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Ah thats so cute i love it. And i have the paper pack that used for it - you have just given me a bit of inspiration to use the two together. Thanks
Tasha xx

Jill said...

aww Liz this is so cute, I love the little doggies thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Lauren said...

Its great LIz, love the little dogs.
Thanks for joining in with CCC this week. xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute doggies!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Sue said...

oooh this is adorable and very pretty colours and papers..cute too
thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Liz and definitely as cute as a button, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Wendy said...

OOoh I so love this card. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy x