Tuesday 24 June 2008

Ouch, Ouch I've Been Doubled Tagged.

I think they lie in wait of a newbie coming along and then pounce. So you have Max and Cambiel to thank for making me share this useless info' about me.

This is how it goes -

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago:
We had his'n'her flats (but mine was much prettier)

Five things on today's 'to do' list:
This
Chat to Will on phone (he is in London this week)
Email my bro' in NZ
Make Jim's card
Play with my fledging blog

Snacks I enjoy:
Can't go wrong with a box of Jaffa Cakes

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
I s'pose all the usual stuff - big house, big car, so on, so on

Places I have lived:
Bonnie Scotland

Now I should tag 5 other victims (I mean friends) but I'm a newbie and everyone seems to have been tagged. No wait, I tag Bumblealsie and will do the other 4 when I find them.

3 comments:

Max said...

Thanks for playing along Liz. Hope it didn't hurt too much LOL!
It can be hard to find people to tag without duplicating so don't worry.

bumblealsie said...

Dont think I was tagged. I think I was stung.

bumblealsie said...

okay passed on the tagging.