Sunday 17 June 2018

Just Bee-Cause


Hello. I have a happy announcement to make! After being a guest over at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge for the last four weeks I have been asked to be a permanent team member. My first 'official' post is on Tuesday 26th June but I couldn't wait that long to have a play! So I printed  Buzzy Bee Honey and coloured using my Copic markers.

The Digi Choosday Challenge is every Tuesday and it's always 'anything goes'. And, if you pop over to the challenge blog on a Tuesday, you will get a special discount code to use that day!



3 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Congrats Liz! I knew they would be mad to let you go!!

Sharon x

Kath said...

A lovely card and congratulations on your good news too!
Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations and what a gorgeous sweet card love it