Tuesday 22 May 2018

want to celebrate?



Hello. Today I'm sharing my third card as a guest over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
My card features the following digital elements from the Polkadoodles online store -
Big Bunch digi stamp
Winnie Celebrations digi papers
Winnie Celebrations sentiments

I coloured using my Copic marker pens and added a vintage touch using doilies, ribbon 
and an old button.

The challenge is 'anything goes' so that's nice and easy isn't it? 
Why not have a go, all the info' is here.
I am also entering the following challenges - 
 





12 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a sweet card Liz! Fantastic colouring, and lovely colour choices!

Dawn T said...

What a beautiful card. Love the addition of the doily.

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card with fab color combo and design ...hugs Ċ½eljka

ScrappyHorses said...

So lovely with all the sweet embellishments and beautiful color!

Carole said...

Such a pretty card Liz and your colouring of that lovely image is superb...especially the hair! xx

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful, i love your colour choices x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Liz, I love the colours you've chosen. xx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, a very pretty card
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, great layout

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Julie said...

Such a pretty card. The design is beautiful and I love the colors
Julie T

Jane Savage said...

Adore these colours, really beautiful xxx