Friday 11 September 2020

You Make Me Bop!

Hello. I'm back with a card! And I'm still loving my Penny Black stamps. Most of my PBs are wood mounted and I know this isn't at all popular at the moment but I love them so much I am happy for them to take up the extra room needed! 

This crazy pair are 'You Make Me Bob', I stamped using my Versafine ink pad and coloured with Inktense watercolour pencils. The sentiment is from a set by Neat and Tangled called 'Typed Sentiments'. I love this set as the sentiments are quirky and a bit different from the norm'.

I knew I wanted to add some rolled flowers using the music paper, but boy, I had forgotten how fiddly they are! 

I am entering the challenge at Allsorts....use a hand coloured image.

4 comments:

Carole said...

Love this card Liz..fab little hedges and I like the flowers made from the music paper too!...brilliant. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Adorably cute! That sentiment is perfect for the image, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

I love that you have used the music paper to make your scrolled flowers. Well worth the fiddliness of them. The result is fab. hugs Mrs A.

Lee said...

Hi,saw this on FB,absolutely adorable and got to be an all time fav stamp.You have made them come alive with you talent.Hugs xx