Thursday 16 July 2020

Mixed Media Book - part 2


Hello. I hope you are keeping safe and well. I have been having another play in my Prima Mixed Media book, you can get your own book here at Paper, Pen and Plan (and quote LIZ10 fot 10%off).

First layer, which you can't really see, was torn from a magazine. Then I added a layer of white gesso. Then the next layer is watercolours and with plenty water I just let it dribble around the page! I then added the frames and flowers. The cork hearts and circles came in this months Sweet Treat box and I added a little colour to them too.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, maybe I'm getting the hang of mixed media!

Mixed Media Book - part 1 is here.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous mixed media page, Liz. Lovely colours and a great design. xx

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful page Liz! Shabneez x

Mrs A. said...

I’m late catching up but oh my goodness so glad that I found this post. This is gorgeous. I love the colours and those frames are so pretty with the curled up flower. Off to look at part one now. Hugs Mrs A.