Sunday 28 June 2020

Hi Toucan!


Hello. Treated myself to some new stamps. The set is called Toucan and they are from Tracey Hey at Alpaca Pals. I used my Art Philosophy watercolour confetti set to colour, love the zesty colours in that set. The background papers are Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine. 

I am entering the Allsorts challenge...so cute


The other main stamp in the set is a toucan dressed as a pineapple - it's card world and anything goes! The papers are again from the Amy Tangerine pad.


That's it from me, take care, stay safe.


10 comments:

Glennis F said...

Tou cute!

Liz said...

Super card Liz, what great images! xx

brenda said...

Your sweet card is so sweet, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Gorgeous cards. I do like that heart DP. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab and funky , love them both. Jane x

Whisper said...

Ooo that is one adorable toucan & i love what I have done with him too, luv Sam x

Shabneez said...

Oh these are wonderful Liz - I do love a toucan or 2! Shabneez x

Claire said...

Love this design shape. The toucan is definitely my favourite, there is just something about the white with the black. Both are amazing
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

Indeed a very cute project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.