Saturday 22 February 2020

you are so nice


Hello. I'm back with another card featuring a Penny Black stamp. This one is called 'hello dear' and I have coloured using my watercolour pencils. I have also gone a bit 'retro' trying to use up some very, very old stash! I used some paper flowers (from a time before I had a big shot and punches) and some dew drops. I'm pretty pleased with how the 'old' bits look, you'll probably being seeing more of them!

I am entering the challenge over at Allsorts....make it girly.



9 comments:

Linby said...

oh wow! This is so beautiful and adorable.
Thanks for joining in with my girly challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x
DT

BTW would be perfect for the Penny Black & More challenge too!
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Linby said...

I see you have entered at PB & More! but you didn't link in your post - if you could amend please. TY

Linby said...

ignore and delete the last comment - senior moment lol!

Carole said...

This is so cute Liz..and I love your watercolouring! Glad you are using up those old bits, it will take me forever to use mine I think but parting with them (getting rid I mean) means one thing...when they are gone i will need them!..lol xx

Kathleen said...

A really great image and some lovely colours and embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Make it Girly' challenge aa Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A very pretty creation and perfect for our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Janette said...

Oh my word this is so sweet, beautiful colouring Liz, I do think pencils and watercolours look super pretty and love the old flowers, we all have some left over I should think.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love PB and the colours are lovely

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Jo x