Monday 23 December 2019

January Sweet Treat Box 'Do What You Love'


Hello, my January Sweet Treat Box from Paper, Pen and Plan popped through the letter box early this month - one of the perks of being on the design team! My usual unboxing video is here.

So, a fresh new year and a journal (or ten) with many blank pages to fill. I will be continuing my nature, coffee and 111 places journals and I will be starting a couple of new ones but more about that later.

I am also continuing my long term project of documenting older holidays and family photographs as well as keeping new holidays and days out up to date! For this I am using Simple Stories Sn@p albums with pocket pages.

And, of course, there will be cards made along the way!

This will be my last blog post in 2019 and I would like to wish my readers and followers a very Happy Christmas and all the best in 2020. Thank you for all your lovely comments and continued support of my little blog.

3 comments:

Carole said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Liz and a wonderful and crafty 2020! Take care xx

Glennis F said...

Have a Merry Christmas, and a happy and crafty New Year

KT Fit Kitty said...

Looks good! I always enjoy your albums and journal spreads! Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!