Wednesday 27 March 2019

make one person happy


Hello. I'm back today to share a simple page in my passport size journal. Just a quick wash of colour across the page then stamped the sketchy flowers around the edges. I coloured the flowers with my Zig brush pens, added some random dots and stamped the words in the centre.


The sketchy flowers are from Colourific and the set is called Moderne Flowers. Colourific are having a Design Team Call and all the info' is here. The stamps are great to work with and there are exciting times ahead for this new business. Why not give it a go and apply (I might see you there!).


2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love this, and I especially love the words, that's so true, we tend to forget about ourselves, hugs Pops x

Lee said...

Hi Liz,that is Super Duper Stunning,in every way.Do hope you are ok.Huggles xxx