Friday 7 September 2018

Hobonichi - August 2018



Hello. Today I am sharing my monthly update on my Hobonichi. I am still (amazingly) up to date. And, believe it or not, it's time to think about next year! The Hobonichi store in Japan now has all the planners and covers in stock for next year. I still very much love my cover and so will just be ordering a new planner for the inside. I have filmed a quick flip through of August which you can see here. It ended up a very busy month!

Here are links to blog posts for April, May June.and July. From those blog posts there are links to that months flip through!



1 comments:

Shabneez said...

Funnily enough I used to write a diary in a similar fashion to your planner when I was a teenager. Now I use a planner but it's predominantly work related so I add stickers and colours to make it look pretty! I'm going to google your planner as found it interesting Liz! Shabneez