Thursday 9 August 2018

blogger's journal



Hello. The notebook above has served me well for the last few months but when I got this gorgeous Carpe Diem travellers notebook cover I knew that my blogging notes were getting an upgrade! The charm, a super cute mini silver ruler, from this months Sweet Treat box, is the perfect touch.


Inside I covered the notebooks and added page tabs using the papers and washi tape from this months Sweet Treat box. I added some seam binding to the back covers.


The little bull dog clips are the perfect size to hold my little pads securely to the back cover.


At the back I have a plastic planner wallet holding some useful bits and bobs for planning on the go! The plastic wallets are available here in the Paper, Pen and Plan Etsy shop. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off.


I really have no excuse for missing any deadlines!

1 comments:

Christi Conley said...

Oh oh OH! I need one of these!!! :)