Sunday 25 February 2018

Artist Trading Cards



Hello. Something a little bit different today. As many blog readers will know I have joined a monthly meet-up of crafty ladies. One of the ladies is organising a monthly swap of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). ATCs are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches and are decorated in any way you fancy. You sign and number the back of the card and maybe give a little bit of information about what was used to make the card. Then you swap your card for a little piece of art by someone else.

The theme for the first month is flowers. I kept it very simple, as this is my first go at this, and used some of my Penny Black stamps. I simply stamped and watercoloured.

The cards above are a little more adventurous! I added some texture paste through a stencil, stamped my images and then coloured with Infusions. The stamps are from Rubber Moon, a gift from my friend Debra who blogs here.

I can tell already that making these little cards could become addictive!




1 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Always love your work, Jo x