Sunday 6 August 2017

Some art journaling


Hello. I don't art journal all that often but I was at my monthly Craftaholics Anonymous meeting yesterday and decided to do a couple of pages. I haven't actually 'journalled' on any of the pages. I guess, for me, art journaling is more about 'messy' stamping! 

The pages above feature 'Bird Crazy' and Dylusions 'Further Around the Edge' stamps. 
The background is patterned paper simply stuck on to my journal. 



The envelope on the inside cover has 'Enjoy Life' by Indigo Blue and 'JM34 Jofy' by Paperartsy stamped and coloured using Distress pens. The girlie on the front cover is a doll stamp by Prima. I also added some stamped butterflies and washi.


The outside cover has been stamped using 'Typewriter Text' and 'Jumbo Abstract' both by My Favourite Things and 'Word Chain' by Clarity.  


The left page features 'Words for Thought' by Stampers Anonymous and Dylusions 'Further Around the Edge' stamps. The page on the right is a napkin! I added some washi and inked around the edges.

I thoroughly enjoyed my inky crafternoon with the other ladies. Now, does anyone have any tips on how to get my fingers back to something that resembles a normal colour!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks wonderful, Liz! Never been sure whether to take the plunge or not, Jo x

Ruth said...

This is fabulous! Whilst I love clean and simple Stamping and colouring as a rule, I also really enjoy watching art journaling especially Kim Dellow. Messy stamping is a good way to put it! Xx