Tuesday 28 July 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. It's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
And this week it's...
 
Take Your Pick!
 
Choose any or all of the following...
 
Colour Theme - blue, green or blue and green
Technique Theme - a tag
Product Theme - use lace
Sketch - this one... 

..or any previous Papertake Sketch. 
So loads to choose from there!

We have a very generous prize from our sponsor -

$25 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp
For my card I chose the technique theme - a tag.

The flower stamps are from the 'twiggy florets' set by Paper Smooches. I coloured with my new pens (I know - hubby says 'is there no end' well, clearly not!). They are Stabilo pens, I will tell you more about them later in the week. The sentiment is from a little Hero Arts set.
 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 
  See you there!
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card, just love everything about it. Karen x

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Liz. The tags with the gorgeous papers are gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole said...

Hi Liz...glad you are better now. I love this card with your very pretty tags.It's fabulous! Hubbys try to understand...but they just don't get it do they? This need for new stuff being so important to survival in the craft world! Papertake should have done tag challenge last time round to fit my gears...I always seem to be in front!...lol.....off to see what else you have done now. hugs xx

Jacee said...

Really love this on Liz, so very pretty, the tags are great!
hugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

Love this!! So pink and gorgeous! Can't wait to hear how you did the colouring...

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Liz… what a fab design… love the stitch pattern and the three tags… the flowers are very beautiful !! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Ruth said...

Beautiful! I'm trying to get my husband to understand - I'm just building up my collection and it needs capital outlay like all good businesses! BTW I'm in Glasgow next week, any recommendations for a nice craft shop welcome :)