Thursday 26 February 2015

Magazine Article


Hello. Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 134 has hit the shelves today. My article is a review of the new Chameleon Colour Tone pens plus six cards. Want to know what I thought of these pens? Well, you'll need to buy the mag! 

The free gift is a gorgeous dragonfly and stamp set. So, you know the drill. Wherever you are, whatever supermarket or newsagent you are in - move them to the front! (but don't forget to buy one, it's a great crafty read and choc full of inspiration).
 

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Thanks for such a great feature, Liz! I love that you're instructing people to move the issues of SCP to the front - I might have done that myself from time to time... *wink*
:D

Unknown said...

I've just bought it, looking forward to a good look through later. Karen x

Carole said...

Got mine tonight...skimmed through cos its bed time reading! sshh don't tell hubby! BUT read all your article on the pens Liz....sounds like you got to grips with them OK!