Friday 13 June 2014

live laugh dream


Hello. I'm slowly getting back into the swing with my crafting after my holiday and have spent some of this afternoon working on a magazine commission (Christmas already!!) and some time playing with this little digi image. 

She is a freebie from All Dressed Up and I coloured her with copics and prismacolour pencils. I added some sparkle to her dress and wings with a clear Wink of Stella pen but sadly her little twinkles do not show up in the photograph!

The papers are Doodlebug Design and are available here in the BfB shop.

I am entering the All Dressed Up Challenge - bling it up (in the hope that they believe her dress and wings twinkle in real life!)

 

11 comments:

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Liz, I love the colours and your coloring is gorgeous ! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up x

Sarah said...

Of course they will believe you!! This is such a great design and it compliments that beautifully coloured fairy perfectly!! xx

Christine L said...

We definitely believe you!! Your card is fabulous... I love your colouring!

Thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up..

Christine (DT) x

Carole said...

Beautiful colouring Liz of a very cute image. Lovely card, loving the pink and black. Hugs xx

Sue said...

She is gorgeous Liz and your colouring is stunning. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late, Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us on FB and thanks for joining in the challenge, I hope you will join us for the next one, good luck with the currant challenge, DT Mandz :) xox

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Bling”!

Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
All Dressed Up
x x x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Liz! You've used one of my favorite colour combinations, and your colouring is lovely! Pretty flowers too! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Ah, I love that little fairy.
Rinda

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and I love these flowers!
Rebecca.

craftypam60 said...

That's so pretty! Love it :)

Pam x